Terms of Service
This Videobin Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which Videobin ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- Uploading offensive material, copyright material, or any illegal stuff will result in permanent ban of your account and all earnings will be canceled without any notification, If you are not a account holder and we find you are uploading offensive videos, they will be deleted on the spot and your ip will be permanently banned.We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete videos at any time without User notification.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Videos that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, Videobin is under no obligation to become involved.
- Videobin is not liable for your videos or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your videos.
- Videobin is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.